Be a Friend of the 20th Biennale of Sydney
Gain behind-the-scenes access to the Biennale of Sydney, Australia’s largest and most exciting contemporary art festival. Your support enables us to continue to offer a dynamic exhibition and engaging program. Join us, connect with ideas and share your passion for contemporary art with fellow enthusiasts!
The 20th Biennale Friends Program of benefits includes:
- Vernissage Accreditation (15-17 March 2016) across all Biennale venues
- VIP Friends Guided Curatorial Tours of Cockatoo Island
- VIP Events featuring international artist talks, curator talks, behind-the-scenes access and engagement
- 1 x Complimentary Ticket to the Biennale of Sydney Opening Night on Cockatoo Island on Friday, 18 March 2016
- 1 x Complimentary Limited Edition Exhibition Catalogue, Guidebook and Souvenir Tote Bag
- Advanced Bookings for ticketed public programs, including the Keynote Lecture
- 10% discount on Biennale of Sydney merchandise and publications
- Friends Newsletter providing insights into: curatorial content, videos of artist interviews, time-lapse footage of artworks being installed, and offers from our partners
- Acknowledgement of support on the website
Friends Packages are $175 per person. Limited numbers, so hurry! Over 18’s only.
For more information about the Friends Program, please contact:
Guest Relations Assistant
P +61 2 8484 8724