Join as a Biennale Benefactor and become an integral part of our exhibitions and public programs.
Benefactors are an inspired group of visionaries who make tax-deductible donations to help:
- keep admission free so that it can be enjoyed by all;
- commission new projects by some of the world’s most innovative artists;
- develop and promote Australian art and artists, nationally and internationally;
- provide a counterbalance to traditional institutionally driven exhibitions and programs; and
- expose Australian audiences to the best contemporary art in the world.
You will enjoy an insider’s view of this major event: connect with like-minded art patrons, be among the first to meet visiting artists and art world VIPs and preview the exhibition with the Artistic Director. Benefactors are acknowledged at the following levels:
- Benefactors: $3,000 per year (or $6,000 over a two-year exhibition cycle)
- Associates: $7,500 per year (or $15,000 over a two-year exhibition cycle)
- Ambassadors: $12,500 per year (or $25,000 over a two-year exhibition cycle)
- Governors: $25,000+ and above per year (or $50,000 over a two-year exhibition cycle)
You can choose to direct your contribution toward the general fund, making Biennale exhibitions and programs possible, or sponsor an artist project, education or public program. Engaging with the Biennale as a Benefactor is fun, and your investment in the Biennale is truly appreciated. Your generous support would be acknowledged in published Biennale material including exhibition catalogues, the website, guidebooks, reports and honour walls in non-museum venues.
We hope you will join us in realising many new and memorable projects.
BE A BENEFACTOR
For more information, please contact:
Head of Benefaction
Phone: +61 2 8484 8719