Your Support Helps Keep the Biennale Free!
The Biennale of Sydney has been made possible through the commitment of generous private supporters who value and celebrate what we do. We raise more than 60 percent of the Biennale’s budget through private giving, corporate partnerships and cultural funding. Every contribution plays a significant role.
Your support will help:
- keep admission free so that the Biennale can be enjoyed by all;
- commission new projects by the world’s most innovative artists;
- develop and promote Australian art and artists, nationally and internationally;
- provide a counterbalance to traditional, institutionally driven exhibitions and programs; and
- expose Australian audiences to the best contemporary art in the world.
Find out about donating your time and becoming a Volunteer with the Biennale.
The Biennale of Sydney Ltd (ABN 74 001 614 384) is a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) on the Register of Cultural Organisations under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.