A wide selection of high resolution images are available for media from our online image bank. To access these, please contact us advising how you intend to use the images and request a username and password by emailing: marketing[at]biennaleofsydney.com.au
Terms and conditions of access to Biennale of Sydney Images and Image Archive
Access to and use of the images of art works (‘the images’) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Images of works are made available for the strictly limited use of viewing the works on-line unless you have been granted permission from the Biennale of Sydney for other uses.
- Copying, redistribution or communication of any image on this site is strictly prohibited unless you have been granted permission from the Biennale of Sydney.
- Except as is necessary to view the images on-line, images may NOT be:
- Extracted, downloaded or stored on any retrieval system or included in any other computer program or work unless you have been granted permission from the Biennale of Sydney.
- Copied, modified, distributed, reproduced, communicated or dealt with in any way without permission from the Biennale of Sydney.
- I agree that the Biennale of Sydney is not responsible for any loss or damage or any claims that may arise from the use of the images, except to the extent that the Biennale of Sydney may have contributed to any such loss or damage.
Do you accept the conditions of entry to the Biennale of Sydney Image Archive?
Yes, I accept and I have been granted a Username and Password