We want to see what YOUR Biennale of Sydney looks like. Snap a picture capturing your #19BOS visit and go in the draw to win your own custom Instagram poster thanks to our friends at PosterCandy (terms and conditions apply). All you need to do is upload a picture to Instagram and tag it with @biennalesydney and #imaginebiennale and you’re automatically in the running.
We’ll be announcing weekly winners throughout the exhibition, so stay tuned to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as we feature some of our favourite happy snaps throughout the competition period.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter of the competition is the Biennale of Sydney Limited, 43–51 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011 Australia, ABN 74 001 614 384, CFN 10662.
1. How to enter:
- Download the Instagram app for iPhone or Android.
- Follow @biennalesydney on Instagram.
- Take an original photo or video during your visit to any of the Biennale venues or events.
- Upload the photo or video to Instagram and use the hashtag #imaginebiennale and tag @biennalesydney in the caption field.
- Be sure to make your profile public so we can see your entries.
- Enter as many times as you like!
2. Competition period:
- Entries open 10 am AEST 21/03/2014 and close at 5 pm AEST 9/6/2014.
3. Entry requirements:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as of 20/3/14.
- Entrants must include thehashtag #imaginebiennale and tag @biennalesydney within the caption section of their entry.
- Only entries submitted via Instagram and are appropriately captioned will be accepted.
- You must have an Instagram account with the privacy settings set to ‘public’ for valid entry.
- This Competition is open to individual entries only, no group entries will be considered valid.
- There is no maximum number of entries – you can enter as many times as you like!
- Choice of 1 x PosterCandy poster (up to 50 cm x 70 cm size) (valued at RRP $47.90 including postage) to be awarded to thirteen (13) winners, which will be announced at weekly intervals from 21 March 2014 on the Biennale of Sydney Facebook page.
- Prizes are are non-refundable, non-transferable (no name changes), and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or for any other goods or services.
- Prizes must be redeemed by 30 November 2014.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia other than employees of the Biennale of Sydney Limited, PosterCandy, and their direct relatives.
6. Judging process:
- Entries will be judged according to creativity and originality.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to such decision or associated process.
7. Winner notification:
- Winners will be announced by the Biennale of Sydney through its Instagram account, and on its Facebook page.
- Winners will be asked to contact the Biennale of Sydney to claim their prize and must provide their full name, postal address and current telephone number and email address.
- The Biennale of Sydney will endeavour to contact each winner via their Instagram account within one week of the prize draw. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted after two weeks, an alternate winner will be selected on the basis of the criteria specified and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
- The winner’s name may be published on the Biennale of Sydney Facebook page and Instagram feed and in any other promotional material the promoter deems relevant. Entrants consent to their name being published in these circumstances.
Image: Gerda Steiner & Jörg Lenzlinger, Souls, 2011, collage, 27 x 21 cm. Courtesy the artists. Photograph: Gerda Steiner & Jörg Lenzlinger. Copyright © the artists